๐️ ANNOUNCEMENT ๐️
So, once again, I’m getting sick. Either looking at the translation is making me feel ill, or my body has decided to betray me. ๐คฃ And nope, I’m still not fully recovered yet.
I’ve been getting fevers on and off, and now my body is covered in rashes. The doctor did a blood test, and thankfully I don’t have dengue or anything life threatening. It could just be the crazy hot weather lately, or maybe I’m allergic to something. The doctor thinks it might be an allergic reaction, so I may need more tests later.
Argh, the rashes are so itchy. On top of that, the brain fog is making me irritated so easily. Add ADHD into the mix, and trying to translate while I’m physically and mentally exhausted feels like someone is holding a knife to my throat.
Normal people: “Fine, I’ll do it. Just don’t kill me.”
ADHD me: Thinks for five seconds, closes eyes peacefully, and accepts my fate.
Also, remember the blood test? Ugh. I almost fainted when I saw the vial of blood. I even had to carry it to the lab myself.
Anyone else here have hemophobia? Bohoooo… we’re really unlucky to have that kind of phobia. ๐ข๐ต
Anyway, thank you to all my beloved readers for your kind comments. I’ll reply to them slowly. I’ve read them all, of course, but every time I try to respond, my body protests so much. I just don’t have the energy to do anything right now.
Take care of yourself more. I hope you get well soon!
ReplyDeleteThanks for your kind words. I will! ๐
Deletehello, I've been a "silent" reader all throughout the years, just flying by to wish you well!!
ReplyDeletedrink some vitamins and rest well when you have time! ๐ซถ